CGBOT is a 3D, 2D, 3D Animation and VFX art company with extensive professional experience and internal production for video games. Based in Austin, TX, and a production studio in Monterrey, Mexico.
We have an incredible opportunity for a VFX Lead Supervisor to join the #TeamCGBOT.
- Problem Solver, proactive
- Good artistic eye and attention to detail.
- A solid strategist who helps the team with long-term planning and goal meeting.
- Experience in VFX – video game industry
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- English Language proficiency
- Self-motivated, with a good work ethic and a great team-player attitude.
- Able to identify, mentor and grow talent.
- Able to handle a wide range of personnel issues including recruitment, career development, and conflict resolution.
- Passionate gamer with experience playing a wide range of games.
- Great understanding of color, contrast, and composition
- Good understanding of animation fundamentals to create compelling movement and flow
- Understand video game production process
- Software required: Adobe suite Photoshop, After Effects
- Unreal/ Unity
- Maya/ 3D Max
- Extras: Houdini/ Real Flow
- Love for art and games.
- Passion for pushing visual quality and production techniques.
- Classic art knowledge ( theoretical bases and fundamentals of art).
- Added Lv1 desirable skills:
- Positive. Can-do attitude.
- Goal driven
- Great communication skills.