Tell us about you
If you love video games we have an opportunity for you.
We are looking for a UI/UX developer to join the #TeamDEVBOT.
UI/UX + Front Position
You are responsible for delivering high-quality solutions to create and improve user experience and user interface for gaming, desktop, and mobile applications. This role involves a strong collaboration with engineering and product management to define HTML structure, CSS style guide and innovative UI/UX designs.
- 4+ years of designing web applications or products with an excellent design portfolio to prove it.
- Must be visually design-focused, but also have UX/Interaction knowledge.
- Strong skills with the tools of the trade:
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe FX, Adobe Animate, Invision, Figma ( 4+years exp) and any other recent software necessary to produce high-quality design deliverables using Windows or OSX operating systems.
- Very strong knowledge of responsive web design, HTML, and CSS. (4+ years exp)
- Front-end development knowledge and experience (2+ years exp).
- UI/UX Design (4+ years exp)
- Great analytical, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must work effectively as part of a team in agile environments.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Inter-personal skills.
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Be collaborative and articulate: Able to clearly explain your design choices while valuing the feedback of your team.
- Advanced-Intermediate English level.
- Create wireframes, high-quality mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate new design concepts.
- Maintain and support design, user interface, and front-end development of existent websites and mobile applications.
- Deliver UI/UX designs, style guides, final graphics and provide design support to the engineering team throughout the development cycle.
- Deliver HTML structure and CSS style guide.
- Deliver full usable sites from scratch (HTML, CSS and basic JS).
- Continuously stay current with UI/UX trends in the market, unique design styles, imagery, and emerging technologies and introduce these methodologies into product designs.
- Participate in user acceptance testing of new products providing feedback to the development team on usability and overall functionality.
- Act as a source of product knowledge for the team.
- Good knowledge of managing CMS platforms such as WordPress or Joomla, among others.
- Insurance of major medical expenses
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Dental insurance
- 30-day Christmas bonus
- Half-day off on your birthday
- 24th and 31st of December days off
And much more…