DEVBOT is a Full-Stack Development company based in Austin, TX, with a production studio in Monterrey, Mexico.
Our future success depends on hiring and rewarding the best early in career talent who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
If you are looking to work with the most important customers in the video games industry we have an incredible opportunity for a Software tester to join the #TeamDEVBOT.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in Selenium or similar automation testing tools
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English