If you love videogames we have an opportunity for you
DEVBOT is a Full-Stack Development company based in Austin, TX, and a production studio in Monterrey, Mexico.
We have an incredible opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer to join the #TeamDEVBOT.
You are responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, functions and completing specific client work, projects and miscellaneous tasks while ensuring commitment and quality through to completion.
This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications.
- · At least 4 years’ experience of using .NET development.
- · A good understanding of T-SQL, MS SQL.
- · A solid understanding of OOP principles.
- · A good understanding of N-tier and N-layered architecture.
- · Strong analytical skills.
- · Attention to detail.
- · Good written and verbal communication skills.
- · A flexible approach and ability to adapt.
- · Ability to work under own initiative.
- · Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements.
- · Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
- · Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations.
- · Follow all department standards and methodologies.
- · Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers.
- · Draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- · Present proposals to customers, manager or lead.
- · Assist and support other team members on multiple projects.
- · Train new system users.
Programming Languages and tools:
- · C#
- · ASP NET and NET Core
- · HTML 5
- · CSS
- · ReactJS
- · Angular 2+
- · Node JS
- · SQL Server
- · LinQ
- · Git/Tfs