DEVBOT is a Full-Stack Development company based in Austin, TX, and a production studio in Monterrey, Mexico. We have an incredible opportunity for a Corgee tester to join the #TeamDEVBOT.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in Selenium or similar automation testing tools
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Insurance of major medical expenses.
- Pantry vouchers.
- Saving Fund.
- Dental insurance
- 30-day Christmas bonus
- Half-day off on your birthday
- 24th and 31st of December days off
And much more…