Hi there, our family is expanding!
Come and be part of the greatest studio in Mexico!
We have an incredible opportunity for a 3D Lead Artist to join the #TeamCGBOT . The ideal candidate must understand the workflow for video games and possess the following:
- Good artistic eye and attention to detail.
- A solid strategist who helps the team with long-term planning and goal meetings.
- Experience in the video game industry (2+ years).
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- English Language proficiency Self-motivated, with a good work ethic and a great team-player attitude.
- Understand real-time game asset creation.
- Asset Planning
- Scale (General, by elements, etc)
- Angles / Silhouette
- HighPolys, MidPolys, LowPolys
- Proportions and intentions
- Edges flows and functionality
- Floated geometry / tension lines
- Construction, functionality and consistency
- Equidistances and parallelism
- Budget Vs Polycount
- Optimization / CleanUp
- Visual Impact
- Camera Match
- Smoothing groups / Harden and Soften Edges
- Textures (Seams, texture channels, tiling, custom)
- PBR, HandPainted, etc
- Understand 3D production software.
- SCRUM master & meeting with the artists.
- Work with the Producer and QA to create and manage team estimates and schedules.
- Create pre-production for the project
- Estimate assets
- Folder structure
- File naming convention
- Create ADC and SDL documents
- Define a workflow production plan for the artists.
- Ensure that the team is following the workflow plan defined with the help of the Art Director.
- Make decisions that keep the production moving forward.
- 3dsMax / Maya / Blender
- Substance (Painter and Designer)
- Unreal / Unity
- Insurance of major medical expenses
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Dental insurance
- 30-day Christmas bonus
- Half-day off on your birthday
- 24th and 31st of December days off