CGBOT is a 3D art company with extensive professional experience and internal production for video games. Based in Austin, TX, and a production studio in Monterrey, Mexico.
We have an incredible opportunity for an Animator to join the #TeamCGBOT.
- A great ability to work on character locomotion, timing and weight.
- An outstanding eye to work with realistic & stylized projects.
- The ability to work on a planning and structural manner using all techniques needed to ensure timely completion of an animation assignment.
- Work experience with various types of bodies plus the understanding of them.
- Proficient English language skills.
- Intermediate or senior level.
- A reel and online portfolio showcasing numerous examples of current up-to-date work.
- Proven and demonstrable experience creating character animations for video games.
- Great ability to learn and problem-solving skills.
- Rig & skin.
- Motion capture.
- Able to work independently when needed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Maya/3ds max.
- Anim 2D
- Insurance of major medical expenses.
- Pantry vouchers.
- Saving Fund.
- Dental insurance
- 30-day Christmas bonus
- Half-day off on your birthday
- 24th and 31st of December days off
And much more…